If you contact one of our representatives via the website, your information will remain strictly confidential and will be stored in a secure environment. At no point will your information become accessible to the public. Due to the confidential nature of our industry, our internal staff is completely dedicated to maintaining and ensuring the security and privacy of all visitors to the https://www.oxfordsolutionsinc.com/ website.
SAFE HARBOR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
Oxford Solutions Inc. (“Oxford Solutions”) complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Oxford Solutions has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Oxford Solutions’ certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
Oxford Solutions collects personal information to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). Oxford Solutions collects and maintains personal information from its current and former employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with Oxford Solutions’ customers, from current and former contingent workers (including temps and other non-employees) of Oxford Solutions and at times, it may collect or be exposed to personal information that is voluntarily provided by users when reviewing opportunities with us.
This statement applies to all personal information we handle, including online, offline, and manually processed data. For purposes of this statement, “personal information” means information that: is transferred from the EU to the United States, is recorded in any form; is about, or pertains to, a specific individual; and can be linked to that individual. It does not include information that pertains to a specific individual, but from which that individual could not reasonably be identified.
Collection of Personal Data
The information that Oxford Solutions collects will be used only as described in this Online Privacy Statement and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. We will not subsequently change the way your personal data is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal data include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Comply with human resource requirements;
- Comply with government regulations;
- Provide payroll and human resources functions, including employee benefit programs;
- Support recruitment inquiries;
- Facilitate the job search process and to help us find you a suitable job match;
- Gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Marketing, advertising and promotions, notification of events and surveys;
- Notify you about changes to our services.
Notice and Choice
To the extent permitted by the Safe Harbor Agreement, we reserve the right to process personal information in the course of providing professional services to our clients without the knowledge of individuals involved. Where we collect personal information directly from individuals in the E.U., we inform them about the types of personal information we collect from them, the purposes for which we collect and use it, and the types of non-agent third parties to which we may disclose that information. We also inform those individuals about the choices and means, if any, we offer individuals for limiting the use or disclosure of their information.
Disclosure and Transfers
Oxford Solutions will not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- We have the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required by law or professional standards;
- The information in question is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims; or
- The disclosure is to another Oxford Solutions entity or to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- Is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection;
- Has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or subscribes to the Principles.
- Permitted transfers of information, either to third parties or within Oxford Solutions, including the transfer of data from one jurisdiction to another, including transfers to and from the United States of America. Because privacy laws vary from one jurisdiction to another, personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction where the laws provide less or different protection than the jurisdiction in which the information originated.
Oxford Solutions takes reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical, personal and physical measures, to safeguard personal information against loss, misuse, theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Oxford Solutions’ security policies, operating procedures and technical controls, where applicable, generally adhere to commonly accepted standards for security of networks, infrastructure, applications and data.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current. All current and former employees of Oxford Solutions, applicants for specific jobs within Oxford Solutions, and current and former contingent workers (including temps and other non-employees) of Oxford Solutions, as well as the individuals we may potentially employ, are asked to inform Oxford Solutions immediately in the event of changes in personal information.
Access and Correction
If an individual becomes aware that information we maintain about that individual is inaccurate, or if an individual would like to update or review his or her information, the individual may contact us using the contact information below. We will take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate. The individual will need to provide sufficient identifying information, such as name, address and birth date. In addition, we may limit or deny access to personal information where providing such access would be unreasonably burdensome or expensive in the circumstances, or as otherwise permitted by the Safe Harbor Agreement. In some circumstances, we may charge a reasonable fee, where warranted, for access to personal information.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
Oxford Solutions utilizes the self-assessment approach to assure its compliance with our privacy statement. Oxford Solutions periodically verifies that the policy is accurate, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, completely implemented, and in conformity with the Principles. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles contained in this policy.
With respect to any complaints relating to this policy that cannot be resolved through our internal processes, we have agreed to participate in the dispute resolution procedures of the panel established by the EU data protection authorities to resolve disputes pursuant to the Safe Harbor Principles. In the event such authorities determine we did not comply with this policy, we will take appropriate steps to address any adverse effects and to promote future compliance.
Any person who we determine is in violation of our privacy policies will be subject to disciplinary process.
This policy may be amended from time to time to remain consistent with the requirements of the Safe Harbor Principles. We will post any revised policy on this website whenever this Safe Harbor Policy is changed in any material way.
Adherence by Oxford Solutions to these Safe Harbor Principles may be limited (a) to the extent required to respond to legal or ethical obligation; and (b) to the extent expressly permitted by an applicable law, rule or regulation.
Please direct any questions or comments regarding this policy to our corporate office:
Oxford Solutions Inc.
9576 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Attn: Safe Harbor
Safe Harbor Privacy Principles
Effective May 1, 2013