In today’s fast-paced market, flexibility is the name of the game…whether it is a short-term mission-critical project, or the need to manage overhead costs. Oxford can provide a variety of flexible staffing solutions.Learn More
Looking For People?
You decide where to drive the bus
Our expertise will help your Company get the right people on the bus. We will even recommend what seat they should sit in. Where you go, is up to you. Whether you have a mission-critical engineering deadline, need several IT professionals to win a consulting engagement or need to hire a strategic person to grow your company, Oxford Solutions can be your strategic staffing partner in Pittsburgh and beyond. We specialize in providing our clients with a quick response to their staffing needs with the highest quality resources.
Contingent Workforce Delivery
In May of 2017, Oxford Solutions opened a division specifically focused on Contingent Workforce Delivery (CWD) for enterprise clients utilizing Master Service Providers for their enterprise staffing needs.
The division has experienced great results with their focus on the following 3 areas:
- Coverage – the CWD team works relentlessly to provide at least 2 candidates in 24 hours for each job that comes in giving us 100% participation in program
- Quality – We don’t simply send the first candidates we see, but rather the right candidates. At least 70% of our candidates receive interview requests.
- Efficiency – We aim for a 20% fill ratio. Again, focusing on the right candidates not sending every candidate
We offer true partnerships to the programs we engage for contingent labor needs.
- Unique 5 point metric delivery system
- 95% participation across programs
- Specialized industry experience
- Centralized onshore recruiting hub
- Active in over 46 states
We aim to be your #1 provider for contingent labor!
Areas of Expertise:
On-Shore Specialized Contingent Workforce Delivery Teams
We focus on the following industries:
- Finance, Banking, Insurance
- Oil and Gas
- Healthcare and Pharmaceutical
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Utilities and Energy
- Entertainment and Mass Media
- Aerospace, Defense, Airline and Avionics
- Software Technology
Existing Master Service Provider Relationships
We are likely already Partners with your Partners!
Oxford’s CWD team has experience working to grow its partnerships with the MSPs
Good news! We are already set up to get started*! Below is a list of our current MSP partners:
- Pontoon Solutions
- Monument Consulting
- Guidant Group
- Randstad RightSource
- Monument Consulting
- Geometric Results Inc (GRI)
*We are setup in supplier databases and should be easily found if a program sponsor reaches out to an MSP to have us added.
Vendor Management System (VMS) Expertise
Oxford’s Contingent Workforce Delivery team understands that the goal of the VMS is to let hiring managers prioritize their work needs without being bothered for feedback. We know how to “read the tea leaves” and understand based on feedback in the system what jobs are priority.The CWD team is well-versed in the following VMS’s and can quickly ramp up with any new VMS given their industry experience. Below is a list of current VMS’s that Oxford works in:
- Along with several proprietary websites
Looking to optimize you current supplier list or add an additional resource? Please give me a call!
Please complete the following Requirement Form and you will be contacted by an Oxford Account Development Manager. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Jeff -VP, Recruiting, Retention & Training
“I have worked with Oxford Solutions for many years and with multiple organizations. When I left my former firm and was hired as the Chief Human Resources Officer of my current firm, Oxford was one of the first vendors that I called. They are good at finding niche, hard-to-find technical employees and are great at building positive relationships. They excel because they consistently provide us with high-quality candidates on a rapid basis and have developed a personalized sense for our needs – they know us and our culture which allows them to meet our needs. We will continue to consider Oxford Solutions as our top vendor of choice.”
David – Chief Human Resources Officer
“Oxford Solutions has become our solution to the difficult staffing requirements that we have found ourselves faced with this past year. Oxford has provided several qualified candidates in a timely manner for each position that we have contacted them for and have resulted in the placement of several excellent people that we are happy to say are wonderful additions to our workforce. They have made believers out of several of our managers that had reservations about using a staffing firm! I am more than satisfied with the service and the quality of people that we have received, and I will continue to use Oxford Solutions for our staffing needs and I would recommend them to companies that are looking to fill their needs and to people that are looking for employment opportunities.”
Nancy – Human Resources Manager
Fanatical Discipline. Integrity. Passion.
And these are just three of our Corporate Values, values that we live by. We’re also known for Hard Work, sense of Commitment and Fun…we truly enjoy working hard for our clients and employees. We strive to affect people’s lives in a positive way.
Since 1998, Oxford Solutions has earned a reputation as the “go-to” firm to consistently provide the talent needed for our clients to achieve their temporary or permanent staffing needs.
Our specialties include:
Information Technology Resources
Oil and Gas Resources
We offer a variety of flexible staffing solutions.
At Oxford Solutions, we realize that clients are driven to engage our services for many reasons, whether it is about carefully managing growth, complementing an already superior staff quickly, or the need for a flexible solution to staff a new project, without committing to costly overhead. Oxford can deliver prescreened, highly experienced talent in any of the flexible options below:
- Contract Staffing Services
- Contract-to-Hire Services
- Direct Hire Services
- Payrolling Services
- On-Site Corporate Recruiting Services
We offer a variety of flexible employment options.
Oxford Solutions is a rapidly growing staffing company that places talented professionals into challenging, career-enriching opportunities. Although we provide multiple avenues of employment to include contract-to-hire and direct placement, we specialize in contract project assignments generally in duration of six months or greater. There are many different opinions regarding the benefits and perceived risks associated with contract work, but with more than 15 years of experience focused on this model, we have come to find the following positive reasons to consider staffing assignments:
- A great opportunity to gain real-world ‘job experience’ for an individual that is just entering the workforce.
- An opportunity to work in an environment for a fair amount of time to evaluate whether it is an appropriate fit for your career.
- Access to the “hidden job market.”
- Great resume builder, ability to get prestigious company names on your resume, while gaining valuable experience.
- An excellent way to experience different corporate cultures, tackle new challenges, and avoid company politics.
- An efficient way to network, meet new people, sharpen social skills.
- Truly learn the important aspects of project work, budget management, timelines, etc.
- Provide a secure living during a tight employment market.
Looking For Work?
Put your resume in the hands of professionals…
Even if your skill sets or interests don’t precisely match our current openings, please give us a call…we will classify your skills and create and maintain a permanent personal file for future positions. Your information will be kept confidential and will not be released without your permission.
What People Are Saying:
“I have to say that your company has gone above and beyond to find the perfect candidates. Keep up the good work and if you ever need any reference for potential clients please know I would be willing to vouch for you and your company.”
Employee Rights (Families First Coronavirus Responsive Act – FFCRA)
Click on the link to download information on paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Quality Refers Quality!
We are always on the lookout for talented, experienced technical professionals that have the desire to gain valuable experience in order to take their careers to the next level.
Contact Your Recruiter for More Information on Our Career Opportunities
Thank you for your inquiry, we are looking for talented, experienced technical professionals that have the desire to gain valuable experience in order to take their careers to the next level.
Oxford Solutions will customize a benefits package to meet your needs that may include any of the following:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit Program
- Career-Enriching Professional Experience
- Career Guidance
- Resume Assistance
Our Hiring Process
The Right Place for the Right People
We consider true success to be a 3-way win…our client gets the right person for the job, our candidate gets their dream job, and we are compensated for a job well done.
- The right place to work. We take a consultative approach to assisting our clients, working hard on the front end to understand the true needs of our clients – for either short- or long-term engagements. Our sales process always includes meeting our clients in person, and on-site – which helps us best to understand the environment our candidate will be working in.
- The right people. Our interview practices include telephone and face-to-face interviews, thorough reference checking and the ability to provide detailed pre-employment screenings (as well as E-Verify compliance) and targeted skills testing. We do our best to ensure the highest quality, and highest qualified people for the job.
- We’re flexible. Whether it’s a short-term mission-critical project, or the need to manage overhead costs…we offer contract employees, contract-to-permanent arrangements, direct placement services, or we can place an employee you have found on your own on our payroll to help you manage your overhead costs. If necessary, we can create a custom-tailored approach to solve your staffing needs.
The lines of communication are wide open.
We pride ourselves on clear, honest and open communication. Our clients, candidates and employees have a clear understanding of the status of any issue or where we stand in the process. By being clear and upfront, and never afraid to “face the brutal facts,” we manage with clarity and decisiveness.
The Right Place for the Right People
Since 1998, Oxford Solutions has solidified our reputation as a reliable, cost-effective staffing solutions provider…whether it’s a mission-critical project of any magnitude, or simply to fill a necessary temporary opening to keep operations running smoothly. We differentiate ourselves in the local market with a passion for excellence in all we do, making significant investments in internal training and development for our employees while taking advantage of cutting-edge technology accelerators. Oxford Solutions was founded and is managed to this day with the philosophy that excellence is achieved by coupling a focused, consistent strategy for employee growth with thorough methodologies that are constantly improved. Put simply, great people in a great system equals great results. Our deliberate approach to success allows us to continually rise in the ranks among Pittsburgh’s fastest-growing companies. We are committed to practices which are both flexible and effective. Oxford Solutions applies this focused approach to every requirement we work on, literally crafting a unique strategy for each situation in order to identify resources that mostly remain ‘invisible’ to the average staffing firm operating a “cookie-cutter” approach to both recruiting and sales.
To learn more about Oxford Solutions, download our brochure.